About this page
This page is a catalogue of the major changes we have made to the data in this Register, in particular to the data available for bulk download in BODS format.
Each entry is a dated set of changes, with an explanation of the changes that were made and any implications they may have for you as a user of our data. Where possible, we'll identify directly which releases of bulk data you'll see these changes in.
09 December 2019
First affected bulk download: 10th December 2019
- We now include a lot more identifiers in our bulk data output. As well as the existing identifiers for official registers, these should allow users to link entities to source data, OpenCorporates and back to the Register itself. See our documentation for more information.
We now correctly set
interestswhen we have an
exactvalue. A small change but one that makes us more compliant with BODS.
26th November 2019
First affected bulk download: 28th November 2019
- We now include foreign companies from the Slovakian Public Sector Partners Register (Register partnerov verejného sektora) where previously we skipped them. This means we have around 1,000 new companies and their owners, and in a few hundred cases, these are also linked to entries in other registers.
- We've improved how we identify foreign companies in Slovakian data. This means that some SK companies have changed jurisdiction to other countries, and often we can now match those companies to OpenCorporates where we couldn't before.
5th November 2019
First affected bulk download: 7th November 2019
- We're now regularly importing data from the Ukrainian United State Register of Legal Entities, meaning Ukrainian data is up to date, not just a one-off import from 2018.
- Our data is now openly-licensed as ODC-BY, requiring only attribution, rather than ODBL which imposed a 'share-alike' condition.